5 Self Defencive Techniques When the Attacker Has a Weapon
Women are far more likely to be the victims of a violent attack than men. In general, women make better targets, for several reasons. Generally, women are smaller and less physically strong than men, and much more easily subdued. Petite women may be even more likely to be assaulted because they may be viewed by an attacker as an even easier mark based on their size.
Being prepared for any situation that may require you to defend yourself is critically important. Here are five ways that a petite woman can protect herself from an attack by a larger man:
1) Take a basic self defence class and learn different ways to protect yourself. Practice the moves you learn, and know the vulnerable spots to aim for. Even a larger man can be temporarily disabled by a swift kick to the groin, a smash to the top of the foot, and elbow to the nose or an eye injury.
2) Understand that if you are attacked, then it means someone intends to harm you. Do not be afraid of defending yourself, even if it means harming someone else. Too often women avoid violence, however, when being violently attacked you must be prepared to fight for your life.
3) Pepper spray is a very swift and effective way to temporarily disable an attacker. There are many different pepper spray products that are designed to be carried in your pocket or purse, and can be kept handy for any emergency situation. Many of the products are designed to be disguised as lipstick containers, pens or other everyday objects. One spray of the burning compound will cause temporary blindness and severe burning of the eyes, skin and mucous membranes, allowing you enough time to escape the situation.
4) Consider carrying other types of self defence products, including a stun gun or personal alarm. Sounding an alarm if someone approaches you aggressively may alert other people nearby and cause the attacker to flee. A stun gun will send an electrical current into your attacker, causing pain and temporary paralysis, which should provide you with adequate time to escape.
5) If you choose to not carry specific products intended for your personal protection (e.g., pepper spray, personal alarms or stun guns), then think about what you already do carry that can pose as a weapon when necessary. Keys between your fingers can be a powerful weapon when you punch an attacker. Even a pen or pencil may work in an emergency, if you are prepared to use it to inflict pain and deflect an attacker.
Often larger men will target smaller women, assuming that they will be an easy victim. The smaller woman may have an advantage if she is prepared with either self defence techniques or products such as pepper spray or stun guns, because any self defence may come as a complete surprise to the attacker. Self defence is paramount to the safety of all women. Avoiding potentially dangerous situations is obviously the best way to protect yourself, however, many women will find themselves in situations requiring protection. Be prepared, and don’t be a victim!
Creative Attack Techniques that can be used during a Rape Situation…
Don't underestimate your abilities. The human body has amazing strength and wit in situations like this. Once the adrenaline gets going, as long as you are not too paralyzed by fear, you'd be surprised what you can do.
1) Psychological attacks: If you are attacked, don’t panic and keep control of your emotions. You can even try to communicate with the attacker and act as if you’re complying. This can manipulate him into thinking he really is in control initially. However, he might become careless so be waiting for him to be off guard, strike him immediately and do the Groin Grab.
2) Sympathy Attacks: Tell your attacker that you are Pregnant. There is a possibility the attacker may feel some sympathy or remorse and may stop the rape.
3) “Testicle Grab” Self Defence Technique: The testicle grab self defence move is one of the main moves taught to women during self defence training. It’s often also called the Groin Grab. The testicle grab refers to a technique where the victim grabs the testicles (not the penis) of their attacker. It’s meant to be used if the victim is already unwillingly in close range of the aggressor. The victim can perform this move if they’re being held frontward or can reach behind if they’re being held backward. It requires very little skill or strength, which makes it a great move to have in the back of your mind at all times. The attacker is immediately in danger when they move close to you, so don’t panic. With this move, you’re in control. The only time you should not use this move is if your attacker is wearing tight jeans. Instead, in cases such as those you should knee his groin, or use your fist on his groin.
4) Groin Attacks: Whenever possible use your knee to deliver a sharp upwards blow, as hard as you can, to a male attackers crotch/groin area to temporarily disable him, allowing you some valuable time to make a quick escape.
5) Aggressive Behaviour Attack: If you don’t panic the surprise attack from the male attacker about to rape and in presence of mind becomes a aggressive girl and act like you wants to dominate the situation. Then this unexpected change in the situation may surprise the attacker and hit him really hard in the mind resulting in him not able to achieve hard erection making him feel disappointed.
6) Giving Hand Job or Blow Job: You should act aggressive with the attacker and try to control the situation and manipulate his mind and make him lose his concentration from his main plan. During this time you continue to give him hand job and if necessary blow job and make him ejaculate, remember post ejaculation and under such tense situation, its difficult for the attacker to regain another erection.
7) Defuse the Erection: The attacker will have his genitalia hard and ready to attack you for rape and that is the movement you have one last option to avoid the rape, she can defuse the erection in few seconds by just one simple technique, all you has to do is press the Penis tip (urethra opening) with her thumb & Index finger for few seconds & the erect penis is defused within few seconds & he will be in a state of shock for the penis becoming flat.
New means a girl can use to avoid a Rape Situation –
Part 1 – Presence of Mind to Avoid Being a Victim - http://t.co/yihr3eR
Part 2 - Defencive or Attack Techniques - http://t.co/4GdaoIf
Part 3 - Counselling A Rape Victim - http://t.co/BSvzvqE