25) MAKE IT ROMANTIC
Women prefer the charms of a seductive and romantic kiss that takes place in seclusion rather than a quick one in a situation that may lead to embarrassment. The kiss need not always start with a lip-lock. Small kisses on the eyelids, nose, and cheeks can set the mood for a sweet French kiss.
26) KEEP THE MOMENTUM
This can mean a lot of things, all of them guaranteed to heighten the kissing experience. Either partner can be the tease and break away from a kiss just that bit early leaving the other one asking for more.
27) CARESS HER
Women often like to be caressed while kissing. You can start by caressing her hair from her forehead to her neck behind her ear and then gently feel her back. Alternate between using the full face of the palm and your fingertips
28) USE YOUR TONGUE
Learn to use your tongue skillfully while kissing. Circling the tip of your partner's tongue with your tongue lightly takes both partners further down the road to intimacy. Flick your tongue over hers; surprise her with your dexterity with your tongue. Sucking your partner's tongue while kissing is considered incredibly erotic by some (But be careful! Some women don't like it).
There are several ways in which couples can add spice to their kissing experiences. Peppermint and chocolates add flavor to a kiss; partners can try to pass a small ice cube between their mouths while kissing; the roof of your partner's mouth is highly sensitive and feeling it lightly with the tip of your tongue is bound to offer a pleasant surprise to your partner.
30) ASK YOUR PARTNER
The most important aspect of any intimate experience is the comfort level with your partner and kissing is no different. Ask your partner about what constitutes her dream kiss, learn about what she likes in a kiss and try to give it to her in your personalized way.
The importance of oral hygiene cannot be overstated. For all your kissing skills, it is critical that your breath is clean. This assumes greater significance if you plan to get romantic with your partner after eating. It is best to have a breath freshener at hand for such occasions.
32) SPECIFIC KISSING TIPS
Even if you have years of great kissing under your dating belt, the following are definitely some good reminders.
- Taste and smell your lipstick, gloss and chapstick. Make sure they are pleasing.
- Use touch to enhance your kissing experience.
- Lick and press lips together slightly before kissing to soften, moisten and warm them.
- Most kissers close their eyes, so you should too - although, it can be nice to look at each other once in awhile.
- Kiss other parts of the body rather than just the lips.
- Kissing is an important part of a healthy relationship. Don't let your pucker die away.
- Incorporate kissing into your day - pecks on the cheek in greeting, a smooch before leaving for work, a tender bedtime neck canoodle.
- Rub noses while kissing for childish fun.
- Take advantage of the sensual tongue, with all its touch and taste sensations. A= b
- Giggle and laugh while kissing. Enjoy yourselves.
33) PRACTICE KISSING
Although it may sound silly, like any art form, practice is important. Practicing with another person is fun if you have an intimate friend or current relationship. If not, you can still practice in other ways. Consider the following:
- Watch romantic movies and study the way the couples kiss.
- Think about how you eat, what feels good in your own mouth and the varying sensations.
- Practice tongue and lip movements on lollipops, gum or ice cream cones.
- Kiss your own hands and arms, how do different movements of your lips and tongue feel on your skin.
34) MAKE SOME HAND MANEUVERS
Although your lips do most of the work, where you place your hands is of utmost importance as well. A few things you can do with them while you're kissing her include:
- Caress her back slowly
- Hold her waist
- Cup her face with both hands
- Hold her chin with one hand
- Lightly pull the back roots of her hair
- Intertwine your fingers with hers
Do something with your hands rather than just focus all your attention on your mouths.
35) FEEL THE PASSION OF KISSING WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED!
Enjoy the kiss with your eyes closed is the best way to impress your partner and make him or her feel secure.
36) WHY IS KISSING SO UNIVERSAL TO HUMAN BEINGS?
To kiss our loved ones is the sign of wanting to be touched. Kissing is easy to learn and being considered so universal one can master kissing through practice.
37) NO MORE FEAR IN GIVING A KISS! FACE them WITH CONFIDENCE!
Kiss is the only way to bring your partner more closely to you. There is no wrong kiss as such, all that matters is how you go about kissing your partner and how well you do it!
38) DISCOVER SECRET OF KISSING BY PRACTICING IT RIGHT AT HOME!
To kiss someone you love is bliss and doing it at the right time and right place needs practice. By knowing the techniques on how to kiss and practicing it anyone can master it easily!
39) LEARN THE TECHNIQUES TO MASTER KISSING!
A perfect kiss is the best way to communicate your love for your partner. Know the techniques of giving a perfect kiss and you will be able to master it with ease!
40) HOW CAN I MAKE KISSING MORE ENJOYABLE?
Make your lips look appealing which is soft and moist and not hard. Moisture your lips regularly so that it is ready to be kissed!
41) BE A GOOD KISSER ON YOUR FIRST DATE!
Whatever it is giving a kiss to your girl on the first date is something important and something you should cherish for the years to come. So make sure you make it a perfect and successful one by knowing the techniques!
42) HOW TO JUDGE WHETHER MY GIRLFRIEND LIKES BEING KISSED?
Kiss plays a major role in your relationship and it is a must to make sure whether your girlfriend likes being kissed by you or not.
43) READ THE EMOTIONS AND ADAPT
If your partner seems to like your kiss, just keep on doing passionately. Explore other areas of the mouth as well. Little more experienced kissers can try sucking the top or bottom lips, which is a very seductive kiss. But be careful, don't bite!
44) BREATHE THROUGH YOUR NOSE
Well, don't forget to breathe in the heat of the moment so the kiss can last longer. But beware, always breath through your nose. Also don't forget to swallow.
45) KISSING IS NOT ALL
You may very well want to increase the sensation by using your hands too. Rub along the waist, the back, and the arms and run your fingers through your partner's hair.
When you kiss someone you are in love with, your kiss will be TRULY special. The combination of physical and emotional pleasure is the key to an amazing kiss.
It is your nerves that you must control, as they are the killers of the pleasure of kissing. When you're worried about the result of a kiss, you won't enjoy the moment like you could and should. Relaxation is the key!
Start the kiss gently, then become greedy, finally allow a break for breathing and catching his or her eyes. Remember, kissing is sometimes called a "dance of the lips" and every dance should have a rhythm!
- 95 Kissing Ideas - Part 1 – http://bit.ly/mWiHu4
- 95 Kissing Ideas - Part 2 – http://bit.ly/qak0kp
- 95 Kissing Ideas - Part 3 – http://bit.ly/oiM70O
- 95 Kissing Ideas - Part 4 – http://bit.ly/o5Mdey