SPERM TASTE - 10 SIMPLE TIPS FOR BETTER TASTING
Sperm taste is affected by what you eat, as are all secretions from the body.
It is a fact that your sperms taste can be improved and making your semen taste better, can be done with a few simple diet changes.
Diet has A major influence on sperm taste as it's a secretion from the body like any other.
Just as your sweat can smell strongly after eating a heavily spiced meal your sperm will also reflect the spices in its taste.
THE MAKE UP OF SPERM
Semen is made up of ninety percent (90%) seminal fluids including fructose (sugar) protein, and various trace minerals and nutrients.
The PH of semen is 7 and scientifically neutral, yet it tastes slightly acidic. Let's take a look at the actual ingredients of semen.
A man's ejaculate is actually only 1% sperm.
The rest is composed of various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. All the extras are what protect, feeds, fuels the sperm in its journey.
As you can see in terms of semen's composition, it's fairly obvious that what you eat will make it taste better or worse!
GETTING A SWEETER TASTE
With sperm taste, the aim is to make it taste sweeter.
All men have a semen taste that is exclusive to them, but the major complaint on sperm taste is normally always the same:
It tastes bitter or salty; let's look at how to make semen taste sweeter
10 TIPS FOR BETTER SEMEN TASTE
Here then are 10 simple do's and don'ts to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:
1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.
2. Drink lots of water 1 - 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste
Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid: Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey. Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don't cut it out!
6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work. Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it's a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste.
Try and eat food "from the earth" i.e. as naturally as possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are needed for healthy sperm and can make the taste better.
Finally, strong smelling semen may indicate an infection, so if your semen taste doesn't change when you change your diet, you should consider a visit to the doctor.
Your aim with your diet is to eat one that helps your overall health and the above recommendations will not only make your semen taste better you will also feel fitter and healthier as well.
Keep in mind that you can eat some of the foods we don't recommend for sperm taste.
You can enjoy red meat and the occasional spiced curry just keep in mind the following when considering sperm taste:
What you put into your body takes between 12 and 24 hours to secrete out and you should simply keep this in mind before eating and deciding whether you want a better sperm taste on that particular day or not!